Are you a dedicated pet care professional? Are you a genuine lover of all creatures great and small? Our team Pet Wedding Assistants is made up of vets, vet nurses, dog behaviourists and animal handlers from around Australia. We are always on the look out for passionate, responsible, reliable pet professionals who are genuine about their love of furry-friends. If you believe you would be an asset to the First Class Pet Wedding Assistants team, we would love to hear from you!
Have a vet, vet nurse, animal behaviourist/trainer or animal handler qualification.
If you have experience in the animal industry or caring for animals and are confident in your ability to perform the tasks please apply.
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have an Australian Driver’s Licence and own a reliable vehicle
- Have or be able to obtain a National Police Certificate (from your local police office)
- Own a mobile phone with the ability to transfer a large amount of data (calls/TXT/MMS) and take quality images
- Be passionate about optimal pet and animal care
- Be trustworthy, reliable, punctual and an effective communicator
- Have the ability to work independently without supervision
CALL US TODAY OR EMAIL: info@FirstClassPetServices.com.au